Q. Hello - I'm a faculty member in the English department. How do I submit a request for help in tracking down a specific article I'm trying to find?


Hi Prof. Gunston,

Can you send me the citation for the article and I'll see if we have it in our databases? If we don't, you can fill out an inter-library loan request. Here's the link https://sunysuffolk.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/logon.html

You will first need to create an account in Illiad.

Jenny Farquhar, Ammerman Campus Librarian

  • Last Updated Dec 20, 2017
  • Views 9
  • Answered By Jennifer Farquhar

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Didn't find your answer? Submit your question here.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.