Q. PubMed-does the college provide access to this service for professors? If so, may I have detailed instructions to access this from my home?


Pub Med is an open access database, but you can link to it from the SCCC LibGuide: http://libguides.sunysuffolk.edu/openaccess

  • Last Updated Dec 20, 2017
  • Views 7
  • Answered By MaryPat Takacs

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Didn't find your answer? Submit your question here.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.