Q. How do I speak with a counselor?


There are counseling and advising offices on each college campus.  Click the link below to find their location and contact information.  They will be able to help you make an appointment with a counselor or provide you with walk-in hours.

Counseling and advising can help you in areas like:

  • Academic and Educational Counseling
  • Career Counseling
  • Transfer and Career Information Center
  • Personal Growth Workshops
  • Personal Counseling
  • Mental Health Community Resources  
  • Last Updated Dec 20, 2017
  • Views 4
  • Answered By Jennifer Farquhar

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Didn't find your answer? Submit your question here.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.