Q. How do I get a book or article from another college?


Books and articles not owned by SCCCLibrary can be requested through an online system called Interlibrary Loan or ILL.
If you need help requesting a book or article, please speak with a Reference librarian at any of the 3 campus libraries.
Please note: You cannot borrow textbooks or course materials through Interlibrary Loan!


  • Last Updated Dec 20, 2017
  • Views 11
  • Answered By Jennifer Farquhar

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Didn't find your answer? Submit your question here.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.