how do i access content
If you're referring to accessing Content on Blackboard, do the following:
2. Login with your MySCCC username and password.
3. Click "Suffolk Online" from the menu near the top of the screen.
4. If prompted, login again to access Blackboard.
5. Click "Courses" (the blue tab in the upper right).
6. Select your course from the Course List at the top of the right side of the screen.
7. Look in the left sidebar of that source for a link that says "content."
If you're asking about how to access Library content:
2. Use the search box in the middle of the screen to search for books, articles, videos, and other library content. You can search with a keyword, author, or title. If you're accessing these resources from off campus, you'll be asked to login with your MySCCC username and password.
Please let us know if that doesn't address your question-